Keeping Children entertained during lock down is not easy, however you can find lots of exciting ideas all over the internet such as:
- Use some pillows and a pair of dad-size T-shirts to "sumo wrestle."
- Let your kids have fun painting — and then eating — rainbow toast.
- They can also have a blast playing with rainbow rice.
- Whip up a batch of homemade gak.
- Break open a box of cookies and let your kids play Cookie Othello.
Check out what our pupils are doing at home.
One of our students has written a poem about their day at the zoo...
And completed some tricky jigsaw puzzles...